Top 15 Hair Benefits Of Wooden Combs
Why you should make the switch to wooden combs today? Please see here.
- Wooden combs are gentler on the scalp than synthetic materials. Plastic combs or metal (god forbid) are harsh and can scrape and bruise the scalp.
- Sebum oils need to travel from your scalp to the ends of your hair. Combs made of wood are more efficient at distributing your natural oils throughout your hair.
- As children, we often enjoyed playing with static electricity in our hair. However, the reality is that static electricity can cause damage. Wooden hairbrushes and combs don’t conduct electricity, and so they protect your hair from static and damage.
- As you spend more time massaging and nurturing your scalp, you will become more sensitive to what feels right. Wooden combs feel better and gentler on your scalp than plastic combs. To make combing more enjoyable using a wooden comb and take the time to explore the comb as it moves across your scalp.
- Natural wood fibres aid in the conditioning of your hair. If you have incredibly long locks changes are the ends are quite dry. Wooden combs naturally bring oils from the scalp all the way to the tips of your hair.
- Dandruff can be a troubling condition for some. Massaging your scalp with a wooden comb is simple yet effective in treating dandruff. It stimulates natural scalp oils, which helps overcome a dry scalp and dandruff.
- The scalp contains a broad range of acupressure points. Combing with a wooden comb provides a massaging effect. It also stimulates blood flow and the scalp’s natural oils. It then moves oils along the full length of the hair shaft, giving you the healthiest looking hair possible.
- The foundation for hair that is long and strong is a healthy scalp. Wooden combs help cultivate a healthy scalp as they improve blood circulation, and in doing so, get nutrients to hair follicles.
- Wooden combs make your hair shinier and glossier due to the distribution of your hair’s natural sebum oils.
- Have you ever seen greasy hair? Not attractive, is it? Hair usually gets greasy because the scalp is producing oil but isn’t being efficiently distributed along the full length of the hair. Wooden combs are more efficient than synthetic combs at keeping the scalp free of oil.
- Wood is a natural material, so it’s less likely to stimulate any allergies you might have. Artificial and metal combs can aggravate certain skin conditions and allergies.
- Use a wooden comb when you blow-dry your hair to reduce the risk of overheating and hair damage. Wood does not conduct electricity, so it will remain fresh while you style your hair whereas metal combs warm-up and increase the heat load on your hair.
- A good quality wooden comb or brush can last a lifetime. They won’t deteriorate as quickly as a plastic comb.
- A healthy scalp means stronger and longer hair. The wooden brush stimulates blood circulation, so the hair follicles get enough essential nutrients. Since impurities are eliminated and sebum regulated, the hair growth process is encouraged too.
- When combing your hair with a wooden brush, the natural oils of the scalp gets distributed evenly, and the locks become shinier, glossier, and more radiant.
We recommend another type of comb for every hair type: Wooden combs aren’t as readily available as their plastic counterparts. However, you can find the good wooden hair combs from www.pureglonaturals.com.
You can choose your comb based on your hair type or the styling you want to achieve. Wooden combs are such an easy tool to improve your hair and enjoy hair benefits from today
- Any hair type: Sandalwood Comb
- Curly hair: Short wide-tooth comb
- Long thick hair: Wavy handle comb
- Straight or wavy hair: Fine-tooth wood comb
- Straight or curved hair: Wooden bristle hair Brush
- Massage: Curvy sandalwood comb
- Massage: Wooden bristle hair Brush
Buy a pureGLO wooden comb and let it care for your hair for many years to come.