We all know that looking after our skin is very important, but a lot of us forget about those hard to reach areas such as our backs and shoulders. Shower back brushes help us exfoliate the skin in all those hard to reach places, and leaves our skin looking and feeling silky smooth.
Back brushes can also be used to help circulate the blood around your body, especially when used on your arms and legs. Hard bristle body brushes, when used in the right way, can help reduce cellulite too. Follow the below steps for dry-brushing cellulite away:
- Grab a natural bristle, fairly firm brush.
- Dry brush your body for about 3 or 4 minutes. Doing this in the morning has been proven to be most effective.
- Start brushing from your knees and always brush upwards towards your heart.
- Ensure you are applying enough pressure to stimulate the blood flow. You want to brush your skin vigorously, but gently enough so that you don’t bruise or scratch your skin.
- Do this 2 or 3 times per week, remember to moisturize well every day after the shower.
You can use your body buffing brush in the shower to exfoliate the skin on the rest of your body too.