How Did You Grow Your Hair So Long And Thick?
To grow hair thick and long, I have some tips that helped me grow my hair long and combat frizz.
- Do not wash your hair frequently. Washing hair too frequently strips away natural oils and protein. Limit washing head to once a week.
- Use clean and fresh water to wash hair.
- Use sulfate, paraben and alcohol free shampoo. I use Label m organic moisturizing lemomgrass shampoo. Cetyl and cetaryl alcohol are good for hair. They are different from other alcohols that dehydrate the hair.
- Do not get salon treatments. Do not get your hair dyed. If you want to get a salon treatment, get a moisture boost treatment. This treatment is actually good for hair.
- Do not use hair straighteners, curlers or anything that uses heat.
- Before washing hair, I use a hair mask. Because my hair are long, I add two tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoons herbion oil, 1 teaspoon castor oil, 3 tablepoons yogurt. This mask hydrated the hair and helps the hair gain strength. Covering your hair after applying mask and applying warm steam enhances the result.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner after shampooing.
- After washing your hair, rub a little bit of argan oil onto your hair and apply it in hair.
- Try to use the natural wooden hair brush or comb. It can reduce the amount of hair frizz and prevents hair breakage from static, also helps achieve healthier hair. Relieves stress, detangles hair; increases blood circulations.