Usually, green sandalwood will be ready for harvesting after 30 years of planting which makes it the second most expensive wood in the world.
1. In order to preserve its natural luster, never use water to clean Sandalwood Combs. Instead, use natural oils like jojoba oil or Camellia oil to clean them.
2. Leave the brush at a well-ventilated place to dry after using on wet hair.
3. Do not expose sandalwood hairbrush to strong light or high temperature.
4. Avoid dropping the brush on hard floors.
5. Chang your hairbrush when you notice signs of damage like topless bristles or a frayed cushion.
Because of its premium quality and precious nature, Green Sandalwood Brush can be a great gift. This unique hairbrush comes in a premium gift box, which gives it the Perfect Gift Look.
A great Valentine's Day Gift, Christmas Gift, Mother's Day Gift, birthday gift and anniversary gift.
Give a gift that will last for DECADES and be used EVERYDAY!