As your beard grows the skin below your beard produces oils that keep the skin hydrated which helps the follicles grow your beard. But the skin also replaces itself and needs some help to get rid of dry skin. Brushing your beard daily isn't just about making it look nice, it is essential to exfoliate your skin beneath the beard.
- Brushing your beard may feel harsh at first, this is normal your skin might not be used to it. But by doing it daily you will learn to love it.
- As you brush your beard you will activate the oil production on your face which in turn will help soften your beard.
- Keep brushing at least once a day (but don't overdo it either) you will clean your skin and beard. Look at your brush to see how much you are cleaning.
- Brushing daily promotes better and more uniform beard growth.
- Brushing your beard while growing a beard helps avoid ingrown hairs.