SHINY, SMOOTH, TANGLE-FREE HAIR - Easily detangles ALL hair types! Eliminate knots and tangles effortlessly from natural, thick, wavy and curly hairs. Long-term use adds shine, volume and improves hair...
SHINY, SMOOTH, TANGLE-FREE HAIR - Easily detangles ALL hair types! Eliminate knots and tangles effortlessly from natural, thick, wavy and curly hairs. Long-term use adds shine, volume and improves hair texture.
NO SNAGS, NO TANGLE, NO FRIZZ - It's time to go NATURAL! Get rid of your plastic combs that cause frizz and breakage in your hair. Buffalo horn is rich in natural protein and is anti-static. The hand-polished wide teeth spread natural oil from scalp to hair tails. Your hair will feel SMOOTH and smells GOOD!
ORGANIC MATERIAL, NATURAL AROMA - Handcrafted from 100% organic green sandalwood and buffalo horns (no cruelty source) with tender care. The Sandalwood aroma helps to calm the mind and soothe stress. It is also said to invigorate courage, purpose, strength, and happiness.
Compact Size - Measuring 18.3cm*4.8cm (7.2inch*1.89inch), this detangler comb is extremely portable. A nice-looking drawstring bag is included for easy carrying.
Perfect Gift Idea - Green Sandalwood Big Tooth Comb can be a great gift that lasts for decades for its premium quality and precious nature. This unique comb comes in a premium gift box, which gives it the Perfect Gift Look. A great Valentine's Day Gift, Christmas Gift, birthday gift or anniversary gift for him or her.
Green Sandalwood Buffalo Horn Tooth Comb Benefits:
1. Prevent bruising or scraping your scalp: much softer & more polished feel than plastic or metal combs.
2. Anti-static: less frizz and prevent hair breakage from static.
3. Help stimulate the scalp and promote hair health: distributes oils evenly throughout hair to end, giving your hair a shiny and lustrous look.
4. Prevent hair dryness: reduce split end damage and hair breakage. Detangle hair easily.
It is a great beard comb to detangle your mustache. The Sandalwood aroma helps to calm the mind, soothe stress and uplift the mood. It is also said to invigorate courage, purpose, strength, and happiness.
Useful Tips on Hair Care & Maintaining Your Comb:
1. Never use water to clean Jade Sandalwood combs, or use the comb on wet hair, in order to preserve its natural luster. Instead, use natural oils like jojoba oil or Camellia oil to clean them.
2. Over time, when exposed to different temperature and light, the jade sandalwood may darken in color. This is also a natural phenomenon and special characteristic of genuine sandalwood. When used and handled with care, your durable green Sandalwood comb will accompany you for a lifetime.
Note: Buffalo horn combs would emit a burning smell when getting wet with water or alcohol. The smell will fade away when the comb gets completely dry.
The Holy Grail of hair brushes
Finally!!!!! I have been searching and searching (for years) for a good brush to replace my 30 year old brush that my wife wanted to retire. Too big, too small, too weak, too firm, too scratchy. I have thick hair and I guess a sensitive scalp and nothing was a good enough to replace the 30 year old brush that I stole from my dad as a teenager. Finally, because rubber rot was starting to consume the old brush, I made a final last ditch effort to find a replacement brush and after finding and trying this brush I have found the Holy Grail of hair brushes. Finally, with a tear in my eye, I can give the proper retirement of Viking floating funeral pyre to the brush of days past. Long live the PureGlo brush! You have saved my life and my hair.